cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

difficulties receiving monthly credit for phone purchase

Miembro

Is anyone having difficulties obtaining monthly credit for phone purchases as promised during Christmas Holiday promotions?

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: difficulties receiving monthly credit for phone purchase

Expert

Have you seen some of the threads in this community?  There are a number of members who have had issues.  I was one and it took until my April bill for my bill credits to show for a phone purchase I made over Thanksgiving.  It also took at least four calls to customer service to get it sorted.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

VRZBob,

We want to make sure that you receive the promotional credits that you deserve. Allow us to help. For us to fully assist, please respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am also having problems getting my credits.  I purchased 6 Moto Z Plays in December and was supposed to get a $17 credit each month on each of them.  One of the phones is STILL not receiving the credits.  I have called customer service countless times since March and they continue to promise me the issue will be resolved, but each month I get another bill without the credit.  Reps will promise me return phone calls that I don't receive.  I even went into the company store and spoke to a manager who assured me he'd take care of it and call me back (he never did).  I'm at my wits end.  I really, really wish I hadn't left AT&T.  Trust me, their customer service is stellar compared to Verizon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Bob, has your issue ever been resolved?  If so, how???

0 Likes