Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

data drain??

SPED_DIRECTOR
Miembro

¡Hola!

Since we upgraded to a more everything plan, we have been draining data like crazy.  We fixed wifi assist by turning it off and we close out our apps on the iphone.  we also have an LG3 on the account and we have changed NOTHING on iut and it too is sucking up data...

I feel like we were part of a bait and switch... pay more and get less...

Isee others have this issue and I dont understand it.  Advice?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: data drain??

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

While YOU may not have changed anything on your apps, each and every time an app is updated the settings MAY have changed. Have you gone into your device and checked to see which apps are using the most data and then checked the settings on those apps? THAT is the only way you will find out what is using your data and putting a stop to it.

0 Me gusta

Re: data drain??

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sped.Director, I definitely agree with rcschnoor. It is great to check in the Settings> Data> Scroll down to see which apps are using the most data. We understand that increases in data usage can be frustrating for you. When changing plans the way that you use data doesn't change at all. Lets get to the bottom of this.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta