cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

data assignment

MAUBEC31
Miembro

We presently have two I-Phones and a Jetpack on a 30+2 GB data plan. We keep running out of data and end up in ‘safe mode’, a completely useless option. Your ‘unlimited’ plan is a fraud, limiting each device to 15GB at full speed. The two phones typically use 5GB each with the remainder used by the Jetpack. Using the phones as a ‘hot spot’ when the Jetpack exceeds 15GB is impractical.

How can I get a plan with 30GB on the Jetpack and 5GB on each phone?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: data assignment

Ann154
Expert

You could separate the Jetpack into its own sub-account with a separate data only plan. This would allow you to have a plan based on the smartphone usage for just the smartphones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: data assignment

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important you're on the right plan for your usage, MAUBEC31. We currently offer a variety of mixed plans. You can check out all current plans here, http://spr.ly/6581DCyV7.

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta