cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

daily data usage not showing or up to date

Miembro

I go to my desktop daily to check on my data usage on my 2 hotspots. Never really had issues until a few days ago when the format changed ( which in my opinion wasn't needed) and now one of them, while showing the total usage, gives no dates and the other is now 4 days behind. This is important to me since i am in a bad zone where reception is bad thus data usage is high. Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: daily data usage not showing or up to date

Miembro

thought I explained it quite well. A week or so ago the Verizon web site (the app is useless) I have not been able to get my data details like I used to. Either some lines won't show it or it comes up for a brief second and vanishes or the data usage that does show is 5 days or more behind. I need to know where I stand since apparently my location with poor reception may be the issue for my using more data than most people. Steaming a movie (if indeed it would ever work) would use a months worth of my allowable data. So bottom line is I need to watch it daily so I can make choices like not logging in for a couple days or going to a friends house and using their AT&T.

So bring back the old web site and leave it alone!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We can take a look into this for you, can you please send us a Private Note regarding the issue. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

thought I explained it quite well. A week or so ago the Verizon web site (the app is useless) I have not been able to get my data details like I used to. Either some lines won't show it or it comes up for a brief second and vanishes or the data usage that does show is 5 days or more behind. I need to know where I stand since apparently my location with poor reception may be the issue for my using more data than most people. Steaming a movie (if indeed it would ever work) would use a months worth of my allowable data. So bottom line is I need to watch it daily so I can make choices like not logging in for a couple days or going to a friends house and using their AT&T.

So bring back the old web site and leave it alone!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Hello jimluebker,

We definitely want it to be a quick and easy process to manage your online account and review your usage. I regret to learn of any issues. I'd be more than happy to review your account, and make sure you're set up for success. I will send you a Private Note, so we can continue.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes