Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
customer service is terrible!
mitchwood
Miembro

I have been straight up lied to by this company multiple times now.

I placed an order last week on Black Friday for a new Samsung phone. I would of never placed an order online had I been able to do so in person. The in store representative at the Verizon on M-59 in Walled Lake, MI told me he could access my account and that I would have to get my account fixed before he could proceed. 

I called the regular customer service number, and the first person who answered, couldn't figure out what was wrong with my account, and directed me to the verizon app on my phone.

The agent in the chat couldn't figure my issue with my account and convinced me to get a phone through the app, WHICH I NEVER SHOULD HAVE DONE. This whole process has been an absolute mess. I was told specifically by the representative I would be able to place a down payment, and no such option existed on the app. Before finalizing my order, I asked the representative in the chat if there would be an option just to be sure. He said, yes, I continued and guess what, there was no option for a down payment.

I told the representative I need to cancel my order if I cant put a down payment. I don't want my bill to skyrocket (which it already has). He or she told me that the order would be cancelled, and that they would message me the next day so I could place a new one. I never got a message, and my first order has somehow already been delivered, yet I never even got a phone. My bill is still showing the first phone.

I have tried calling again, and nobody has answered. I have been on hold for well over an hour today waiting for someone to answer.

0 Likes
Re: customer service is terrible!
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Thank you for sharing those details on your experience, mitchwood. We know being able to get your new phone and keep the bills low going forward are some essential things. To help look into the order with you, please send us a Private Message. 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes