cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

can verizon investigate harrassing text messages

Miembro

I am receiving threatening/harrassing text messages. I have made a police report but the person continues. Can verizon investigate who it is and what can they do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: can verizon investigate harrassing text messages

I think you can block calls and texts from a number. I don't think Verizon can research the source.

You might have some success attempting to just Google the number, and then maybe Googling some potential people you think might be harassing you.

How to Use Google for a Reverse Phone Lookup

I would think if you prepared evidence, depending on its nature, perhaps it gets sent to a detective that investigates. I'm not sure. You should probably read up on it.

You might consider changing your number. What did the police recommend?

Change Mobile Number FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Is the person name showing up on the txt when they are sent? Which app are you using for your messages? Is there a way to block these txt from your app?

Sounds like you have done everything that a person could do so far. What have the police suggest that you do at this point?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I think you can block calls and texts from a number. I don't think Verizon can research the source.

You might have some success attempting to just Google the number, and then maybe Googling some potential people you think might be harassing you.

How to Use Google for a Reverse Phone Lookup

I would think if you prepared evidence, depending on its nature, perhaps it gets sent to a detective that investigates. I'm not sure. You should probably read up on it.

You might consider changing your number. What did the police recommend?

Change Mobile Number FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post