cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

can't unlock account on line

kimJim
Miembro

Tried to log in but would not accept password.  Tried several times and locked my account.  On line help does me no good.  Keeps putting me in endless phone loop with no person to help.  exasperated with this horrible customer support.  all phone numbers lead to same useless menu.  went to Verizon store but they said they need my account login.  How do I get a live person to fix this?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: can't unlock account on line

Ann154
Expert

The quickest way I know to get a live person on the Customer Service number at 1-800-922-0204 is to select option 4 at the first phone menu and say agent. Usually less than five minutes get you a real person on the other end of the call.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

The quickest way I know to get a live person on the Customer Service number at 1-800-922-0204 is to select option 4 at the first phone menu and say agent. Usually less than five minutes get you a real person on the other end of the call.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

kimJim
Miembro

Thanks very much. Will try that approach.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sprmankalel
Leader

Ann154 wrote:

I don't know why everyone has such difficulty getting in touch with a rep on the phone. I call 611 and press 0 until it asks for my billing account password.

0 Me gusta