cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

teléfono roto

JERMUR25
Miembro

my cellphone broke the other day. I am currently waiting for my replacement to come in the mail. in the mean time, I have been trying to use other means to contact people such as facebook, but the problem is, every time I try to log in, they send a code for security by text to my phone. since my phone is broke, I can't check my texts to get the codes to be able to get a hold of everyone. so basically, my question is, is there any way to check my texts to be able to get those codes.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: broken phone

Ann154
Expert

Were you using the integrated messaging with the Messages+ application?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: broken phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

JERMUR25,

I'm terribly sorry to hear your phone broke. It's good to hear that you have a replacement on the way though and I hope that arrives very soon. We're glad to help with any options.

What text messaging app do you use on your device? What type of device is it? Do you have any sort of backup phone we could possibly activate until your replacement arrives? http://vz.to/1Il60bR

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta