cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

bill too high

LOVLINLEE
Miembro

I am so sick paying Verizon. Everytime I turn around they are adding to my bill.  I have been with Verizon for I think 15 years.  I have a apple 6 which I do not dare upgrade to a 7.  My bill is suppose to be like cheap 6o something which I feel is much to high for a senior to pay a month, I call once a month and they tell me they will take off late fees etc. They never never do and have shut off my phone also.  I am on a fixed budget and in this day and age you have to have a phone. I can not afford to pay for a new phone.  Actually I am sorry I got the apple, waste of money.  When I get caught up with this, I may have to leave Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: bill too high

bearone21
Leader

it's like anything else, if you want the service, you need to pay the price.

check the 55+ plans.

0 Me gusta

johntr_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

LOVLINLEE, I can see that there are some things we need to talk about related to your bill. I'd be happy to do that with you because it would be disheartening to see you leave the VZW family. To begin that conversation, I've sent you a Private Message.

JohnTr_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

If you pay on time instead of expecting a rep to remove valid charges, you wouldn't have late fees.

0 Me gusta

I agree!  They seem to get higher and higher when other networks are like half the price.  I posted earlier after seeing a bill of almost $300.00.  But it seems that it is showing the next months total too not yet due. 

0 Me gusta