cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

bill date change

CHRWIL33
Miembro

The bill date change was a lousy move.  Why did you not check first to see if this was acceptable?  This is [removed] customer service.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)

Re: bill date change

lewisr13
Leader

What's the issue that you have with this move? It's due 3 days earlier. if that's an issue you can have your billing cycle changed to fit your schedule by calling them.

bigallea
Miembro

Yes, but then they move you cycle date up three days. Either way you are going to lose three days of service which you pay for.

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

You aren't losing three days of service because they aren't changing your billing cycle.  VzW is standardizing the number of days to pay your bill from 25 to 22 days.  There are numerous threads about this on the forum if you want to do a search, i.e.:

Re: Important Notice: Verizon profiteering billing due date

Re: Changing Billing Date

0 Me gusta

boringusername

BIGALLEA0225 wrote:

Yes, but then they move you cycle date up three days. Either way you are going to lose three days of service which you pay for.

You're not losing 3 days service with this change. Your billing cycle is the same.

DEEGW56
Miembro

My bill was moved up by 8 days and I'm very disappointed with this.. Next it will probably be moved up another 5 days and I will be paying the same amount for 30 days and paying the same amount every two weeks. Total rip off. They say it to keep up with the industry, but prior to me joining Verizon I paid my bill every 30 days, give or take1-2days of the calendar month. This is one of my worst mistakes ever!! I wish that I had never changed companies!!!!

0 Me gusta

jav6

How do you figure you'd be paying every two weeks!!!!! Total misunderstanding. Moving the bill due date does just that, moves it and does not give you TWO due dates.  The change takes place and then your due date should remain that every month.  You only pay every two weeks if you want to for some reason.  I know people don't like changes but what a hasty reaction for this change.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

boringusername

DEEGW56 wrote:

My bill was moved up by 8 days and I'm very disappointed with this.. Next it will probably be moved up another 5 days and I will be paying the same amount for 30 days and paying the same amount every two weeks. Total rip off. They say it to keep up with the industry, but prior to me joining Verizon I paid my bill every 30 days, give or take1-2days of the calendar month. This is one of my worst mistakes ever!! I wish that I had never changed companies!!!!

baloney. Your billing cycle is still 30 days. My billing date moves form the 21st to the 18th. My billing cycle is still for the 27th to the 26th as it has been for YEARS.

And you billing date was NOT moved up 8 days. Also you're free to switch back to your old carrier. I mean it was so awesome you decided to come to Verizon right?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

Your next bill will be due 31 days after this one is due.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Just another example of someone who never actually reads their bill if you seriously think you will now be paying for a month of service 24 times in the next year. This is simply untrue. You will STILL have only 12 monthly payments in the next year and will STILL only be paying for 365 days of service in the next year.

Good luck.

0 Me gusta