cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

after 14 yrs with this company anytime I upgrade or order I get wrong information.

jgnphx
Miembro

I have been a loyal Verizon customer for 14 yrs and have had several offers to move to other companies but stayed true to Verizon. I just went to upgrade my IPhone and got nothing but lies incorrect information and lines added to my acct. this was due to a bogo offer and was told incorrect information. so instead of lowering my $300+ a month bill it's now A LOT more. Been on chat with 4 to 5 reps and each tell me wrong info or get disconnected no call or chat back after hours of chatting with a rep. I asked for a supervisor they would not come on the line but was sitting next to the rep and watching what was going on but would not assist me. with all the incorrect answers and not disconnecting lines I requested 3 times, I am so ready to send my upgraded phone back and close my account. no loyalty to long time customers but if you are just opening an acct they will do whatever they can to get new business.

so unhappy right now. 

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: after 14 yrs with this company anytime I upgrade or order I get wrong information.

Cro22
Miembro

I am in the same boat. Want to upgrade, but they seem to cater to new customers. They forget about us loyal ones. Currently shopping for a new provider.

0 Me gusta

Re: after 14 yrs with this company anytime I upgrade or order I get wrong information.

boringusername

"Loyal"? You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

They had deals al the time. Last week they had $400 off iPhone. Here's what they have right now.

Recibe $300 de descuento. No requiere intercambio.

Google Pixel 3 | Verizon Wireless

Google Pixel 3 XL - 3 Colors in 64 & 128 GB | Verizon Wireless

Termina el miércoles: ahorra $350. Solo por Internet. No requiere intercambio. Hasta agotar existencias.

Google Pixel 2 XL - Reseñas, especificaciones, estuches | Verizon Wireless

Solo en línea: ¡Ahorra $100! No requiere intercambio.

Samsung Galaxy S8 - 2 Colors in 64 GB | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Phones are 750+ dollars now, do you think it's actually free? BOGO deals always require a new line of service to get the deal. If you don't need a new line, BOGO deal isn't for you.

On VZW.com on the shop section, it even tells you what requirements are needed to get specific pricing. Instead of waiting long call queues, people should take the time to research first before committing to anything.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We truly value your loyalty and would never want to see you go, Cro22. As a consumer myself, I can understand wanting to get the best promotion on a new phone. Our promotions change often and all promotions are available for existing and new customers. Some promotions may require a new line of service. If you do not see a promotion you like today, I'm confident we will have a future promotion to meet your needs. 

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Cro22
Miembro

My definition of loyal is being a customer fornover 15 years with multiple lines of service. Pay my bills on time and in return so to be treated similar to the new customers. They spend millions on trying to get new customers and forget about us that have been with them.

0 Me gusta

Cro22
Miembro

After spending over an hour with various departments, I was told I would receive an email today with my “special offers” for being a long time valued customer. No email, no call, no special promos. Guess I know know how “valued” I am

0 Me gusta

deloused

Existing customers are always eligible for the same offers as new ones. Anyone that wants to get a new line BOGO offer can get it

0 Me gusta

boringusername

deloused wrote:

Existing customers are always eligible for the same offers as new ones. Anyone that wants to get a new line BOGO offer can get it

Not everyone needs 2 phones or if they do the 2nd one requires a new line and most people do not need a new line. So basically that means opening a new line and closing an old one which means changing a number you may have had for years.

Even deals where you can get $300 off a phone as long as you do device payments for 24 months, and if you leave early there is financial penalty sounds an awful lot like the old 2 year contracts they claim to have gotten rid of.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know how vital it is to get the best deal possible when getting a new phone, boringusername. I'm happy to help. Regarding our recurring credit promotions, it is true that the promotion is forfeited if the line is cancelled or transferred to another account before all the promotional credits are applied to the account. Our feedback from customers has been that this system of credits applied towards your device payment agreement payments is preferred to the 2-year contracts we formerly offered for phones. I completely understand that changing a number is not ideal, our promotions are changing all the time and you can sign up here to be alerted for new deals right here: http://spr.ly/6582ETpTy Does this help?

RyanM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta