cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

access Backup Assistant contacts. The website is a loop......it behaves as if I'm not logged in. I have checked and DO have the services (provided for free with my plan). Phone is set up properly and just synched it to cloud. Cannot get to the verizon

decale
Miembro

Log in to my Verizon account.  Try to access Backup Assistant contacts.  The website is a loop......it behaves as if I'm not logged in.  I have checked and DO have the services (provided for free with my plan).  Phone is set up properly and just synched it to cloud.  Cannot get to the verizon web page to Manage Contacts.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: access Backup Assistant contacts.  The website is a loop......it behaves as if I'm not logged in.  I have checked and DO have the services (provided for free with my plan).  Phone is set up properly and just synched it to cloud.  Cannot get to the ver

Snn5
Líder Sénior

It may be a situation where we all wait for things to clear up.  The Verizon Cloud has been having issues for a very long time.  Have you tried backing up contacts to your Gmail account, if you have one?

0 Me gusta