cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Your policies suck!

Miembro

I didnt qualify for edge as a new customer. Now eligible for upgrade, brand new customer, great credit. Want this fixed now!!!! Will not wait six months or pay for the privilege! This is unacceptable.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Your policies suck!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Atom10879,

You deserve exceptional customer service! My apologies that this has not occured. Edge is an awesome program and I am so happy to hear of your interest. Here are the requirements for Edge http://vz.to/1mYDhk7 . We can review your account to see if you qualify. I have sent you a direct message, please respond.

Gracias,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

You don't qualify for Edge, but now you are eligible for an upgrade on a contract or what?  What do you want fixed?  If you are a brand new customer than how are you eligible for an upgrade?  There are terms to agree to and track records to prove before they will let you just have a phone at reduced rate on contract as a new customer or a phone with only the taxes paid, if that much, as a new customer.  Maybe I don't understand what you want Verizon to do.

Highlighted

Miembro

I shared a plan with my wife for 8 years, good standing, exceptional credit. Going through a divorce, the line and number were released to me. Changed my plan, including giving up my unlimited data. Device upgrade eligible, Tried to get on edge, told me my credit wasn't good enough, couldn't use my existing account, as this one is new. I just qualified to refinance my home, but, not get on edge for a $600 phone. That is my frustration. They offer perks, bonuses, waived fees, then tell you a down payment applies. Apparently a credit score of almost 700 isn't good enough for verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I would think it had more to do with the following more than anything else. 

Para ser elegible para Verizon Edge, tu dispositivo debe ser elegible para un actualización y:

• Existing customers of 7+ months must have a good payment history with us during the prior six months.
  • New and existing customers of 6 months or less must pass a credit check.
  • You must have a postpaid service agreement with Verizon Wireless.

Unless you met all the requirements yet were still turned down.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Atom10879,

We can always assist! I have sent you a direct message, please respond to the message.

Gracias,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes