cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

XL 16 gb plan vs Unlimited plan usability

Miembro

Previously I had the XL 16 gb plan and rarely had data issues. Since going to Unlimited in Sep, from day 1 my data both inbound and outbound either crawls and buffers or will not load at all.  Any one else have the same issue...or is the next add on we will have to purchase.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: XL 16 gb plan vs Unlimited plan usability

Expert

You might want to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions and restrictions of that plan and there are several. Go Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless. What you think is slow is more likely the standard experience of the plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert

Which unlimited plan? Are you tethering?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

It is the new "Go Unlimited Plan"

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert

You might want to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions and restrictions of that plan and there are several. Go Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless. What you think is slow is more likely the standard experience of the plan.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I have gone through the FAQ's for Go Unlimited and do not see anything about data reliability other than in times of heavy congestion...speed will be slower...however, I assume I would have had times of heavy congestion prior to purchasing the unlimited plan and did not have the issues we have seen since changing plan

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert
  • Streaming con calidad de DVD (480 p)
  • Hotspot móvil ilimitado (600 Kbps)

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Not running hotspot...and not just streaming video...apps like facebook, twitter, instragram won't load...either takes forever just to pull up or refresh now

0 Me gusta

Miembro

I am in exactly the same boat. I switched from the XL plan in September and now my data rates crawl on both of my phones. It's very frustrating. I even just started a new billing cycle and reset my data for the month and it's still slow. I would rather have my XL plan because my data was fast. Since switching to the unlimited I can't load anything. I also have troubles with mobile hotspot. Slow and lagging on everything I try using it on. Verizon please fix!!!

Highlighted

Miembro

Yes, odd how limited data was so efficient.  I am afraid the fix will be the next "New and Better" plan for and extra $$$.

Highlighted

Maybe I'm just fortunate. I was on the XL 16GB plan up until February when Verizon started the unlimited plan. I never noticed any change in my data speeds after the switch. I live in Austin, and my speeds are fairly consistent at around 26Mbps down and 19Mbps up. These speeds are normally the same during the day, and a bit higher at night (less network traffic I assume). I do connect via LTE band 13 most of the time, but in the suburbs I connect to band 4. I'm on the Beyond Unlimited plan, which does provide better video quality and, I've never noticed any drop in speeds.

Covid19