cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Would I be able to cancel my month to month line and switch the device from it to a line on contract?

coco727
Miembro

I have a line on my account that is no longer being used that is under contract. I have a tablet line on the same account that is month to month. Would I be able to cancel the month to month line and switch the tablet to the other line? I know that would mean the tablet would then be under contract. Is that possible?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Cancel/switch line...

benevolent
Miembro

There are a few ways. The easiest would be to cancel the month to month line and then move the then cancelled tablet to replace the phone. Just contact customer service and they'll walk you through everything and help you move the tablet over

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

benevolent
Miembro

There are a few ways. The easiest would be to cancel the month to month line and then move the then cancelled tablet to replace the phone. Just contact customer service and they'll walk you through everything and help you move the tablet over

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

coco727
Miembro

Thanks! I didn't know if Verizon changed their plans to forbid that kind of switch haha. Thanks again!

0 Me gusta