cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Would I Lose My Autopay Discount If I Sign Up For Travelpass?

FUGUESTATES
Miembro

This mIght be stupid question, but I'll ask it anyway.  Right now I have one line with the new unlimited data plan with the autopay discount for a total money bill of $80/month. I was in the process of signing up for Travelpass online and it seemed that I would lose the autopay discount. The site seemed to indicate that my new monthly bill would increase to $85/month and the discount would be removed. This can't possibly be correct. Can it?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Travelpass and Autopay discount

Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome question! I would never want to see your bill go up. No, the billing would not change for your monthly amount. Travel Pass would not remove your discount.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome question! I would never want to see your bill go up. No, the billing would not change for your monthly amount. Travel Pass would not remove your discount.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

FUGUESTATES
Miembro

¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta