cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Worst customer service - SCAMMERS!!

clc76
Miembro

Just visited my local Verizon store as well as called Verizon customer service after my Galaxy S5 stopped working after only a month a half of use.  Protected in an Otterbox case as well as a screen protector that Verizon store applied for me.  Phone wasn't dropped, no water damage, just stopped working.  Was lied to by Verizon salesman in the store that I'd be receiving a new phone through the mail (there is a one year warranty on Samsung phone) which I caught because when asked to sign for the replacement phone it says right on the screen "you will be sent a certified like-new" replacement.  THAT'S NOT A NEW PHONE!!!  I am locked into an Edge agreement so I cannot even return all  the phones on my plan and end the agreement.  BEWARE BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR AN EDGE AGREEMENT - IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR PHONE THEY WILL REPLACE IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PROBLEM PHONE!  Was told by ANN from Verizon Wireless that they would take my broken phone and fix it then give it to someone else.  Worst customer service I have ever dealt with.  Left Sprint after ten years because everyone said Verizon was supposed to be so great, well they're NOT..... Even Sprint would fix your phone in-store or replace it IN STORE rather than have you wait days for a USED phone!!!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)

Re: Worst customer service - SCAMMERS!!

Weth
Líder Sénior

Your phone was no longer new. It is used. Broken used phone begets fixed used phone.

"New" is defined by Verizon as within the first 14 days of ownership.

Just like a car is used, the minute the front wheels hit the road outside of the dealer, so is it like a phone (and most other things).

You will find this is standard practice. Apple does it, Microsoft does it, all the cell phone companies do it.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with Edge. It is the same whether you buy full price, Edge payments, or contract, Exact same outcome.

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Correct:  A new phone that was repaired is now a refurbished used phone.

0 Me gusta

anm1105
Miembro

no where that you go like weth said is going to give you a new product when you return a new one if you call samsung they will give you a used on even though it is there issue becasue there phone stopped working

0 Me gusta

flutterfly8497

It's not any different than telling people you got a new car or bought a new house.  It's new to you, and it is (hopefully) an improvement on the previous car or house.

0 Me gusta