cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Worst address form ever.

Miembro

I just wanted to vent somewhere about the horribly stupid address form the programmers came up for the Verizon webpage.  I happen to live on a street with a particularly long name, which I can't fully enter because the genius that wrote the code for the form decided there should be a character limit on the field.  If I split up the address between the boxes, nothing will recognize my address (because it's one street name).  If I try to abbreviate "Placita" at the start of the street name, the form converts it back to the full form and cuts off the end of my street...which then cannot be recognized by the system again.

Why...WHY, would you ever put a character limit on the street address box?  It is not a "requirement" because there are lots of sites that allow me to properly enter my address.  For a company that is supposed to be on the cutting edge, this is pretty ridiculous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Worst address form ever.

Miembro

Oh, and for the record I have spoken with two separate customer service reps who tried to fix this and they could not get it to work either.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

OK, your bills from Verizon, or any communications mailed to you:  do they have the complete address on them?  Shouldn't that address be the same on your profile?  Maybe you should call it in, use some patience, spell it out, and make sure Verizon customer care has the correct info on file.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have called in twice already and spent a great deal of time with the CSRs.  It's not their fault, because the system does the same thing to them.  The character limit is the issue, not the people.

0 Likes
Highlighted

do you get a paper bill to your old address? Could you fill out the back of it and send it in with your payment.  They could flip it over and try to write it that way.

Have you tried going into the store?

0 Likes