cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Will there be an ETF if I am on month to month?

lisaj7206
Miembro

Hola,

Getting ready to leave Verizon after 15 years of being a loyal customer because of the rise in the price of my monthly plan when I have to switch over to the MORE everything plan so I can get my son a phone, the cost of the phone activation of $30 for each phone that I want to upgrade and then to top it off the customer service that I received on the phone today just sent me over the edge!!!

My question is, if my contract is up and I'm on month to month service is there any type of termination fees?  My last 2yr contract expired in October.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Termination of service

Community Manager
Community Manager

lisaj7206,

We don't want to see you go, we like having you with us. I understand your concern and want to get this resolved ASAP. You don't have to switch plans as long as you're on a Nationwide plan, allowing you to keep the same monthly cost, unless upgrading from basic phone to smartphone. In that case, the line access fee is more on every plan. In addition, the upgrade fee only applies to a purchase with discounted pricing for the phone. You can avoid it with Edge, providing the phone yourself or purchasing at full retail.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

If you are out of contract, there is no ETF when you cancel ... just remember that each phone has its own contract.  Also, you don't have to switch to the More Everything plan when you upgrade.  And most other carriers also have upgrade fees, and they're higher than Verizon's.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

You do realize that if switch to At&t or Sprint and you sign a  2 year contract and you want to upgrade they will charge you $36 to upgrade. T-Mobile doesn't;t even offer upgrade you just pay full price for the deice. So good luck with whoever you choose.

Also you don't HAVE to switch to More Everything if you're on the old Nationwide plans just to upgrade.

0 Me gusta

lisaj7206
Miembro

Thanks for the responses and I know that just upgrading will not make me change plans, but adding a line for my son will.  I also realize that the other companies have upgrade fees but I also feel that I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and that if Verizon wanted to keep my business that they would find a way to do it.  I can go elsewhere at this point in time and get some good deals and they are giving me no incentive to stay.  We are not ones that run out and get the newest phone on the market every time one is released, we have had the phones we have now for going on 3 years. That being said, the fact the Verizon won't waive a $30 fee for each phone, which would add up to only $150, to keep a customer who will be paying $300 a month shows they have no interest in keeping their customers happy.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

lisaj7206,

We don't want to see you go, we like having you with us. I understand your concern and want to get this resolved ASAP. You don't have to switch plans as long as you're on a Nationwide plan, allowing you to keep the same monthly cost, unless upgrading from basic phone to smartphone. In that case, the line access fee is more on every plan. In addition, the upgrade fee only applies to a purchase with discounted pricing for the phone. You can avoid it with Edge, providing the phone yourself or purchasing at full retail.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta