cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Will the Companion App ever be compatibile on Marshmallow?

JG33
Miembro

Will the Companion app ever be compatible on Marshmallow? I'm really hoping to get it for my son. I love the added security for my preteen. I didnt realize it wouldn't work for the phone I got him, and now I'm pretty upset that I don't have that feature for him.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Companion App

Empleado de Verizon

JG33​ , 

I know how important it is to keep track of your family and hope that you can will still benefit from our other Verizon Safeguard and Control features Verizon Safeguards Controls | Verizon Wireless . However at this time, the Companion App is not compatible with the Marshmallow Software update and once the device is updated to the Marshmallow, the application will no longer be compatible with the device.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Companion App

Empleado de Verizon

JG33​ , 

I know how important it is to keep track of your family and hope that you can will still benefit from our other Verizon Safeguard and Control features Verizon Safeguards Controls | Verizon Wireless . However at this time, the Companion App is not compatible with the Marshmallow Software update and once the device is updated to the Marshmallow, the application will no longer be compatible with the device.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta