cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Al cambiar de tarjetas SIM, ¿también se cambian los números telefónicos de mis dispositivos?

Tommyz17
Miembro

Compré 2 teléfonos, pero pusieron los números incorrectos en los mismos. ¿Puedo cambiar las tarjetas SIM (ambos usan tarjetas Nano SIM) para tener el número correcto en cada teléfono en la misma cuenta, y luego activarlos?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Can I switch sim cards from iphone 6+ and Samsung s6

MiiHere
Leader

The phone numbers are associated with the SIM cards, so yes. Switch the SIM cards and if they haven't been activated then do so. If they were already in use and activated, you shouldn't have to do anything except switch them.

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Leader

The phone numbers are associated with the SIM cards, so yes. Switch the SIM cards and if they haven't been activated then do so. If they were already in use and activated, you shouldn't have to do anything except switch them.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert

The voicemail systems will have to be setup again for each device since the Apple iPhone uses a different voicemail system then the other Verizon Wireless devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.