cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Will my access fee on the unlimited plan change when my contracts end?

teachvicts
Miembro

I switched to the unlimited plan.  Because I am under contract until May, I am being charge $40 per month for two lines.  What happens in May?  Will the charge go down to $20 per line?  What if I get new phones...will there be new contracts and still a $40 charge per line?  Am I better off to just buy new phones outright?  Help me to understand...thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Understanding unlimited plan and contracts

Ann154
Expert

The line access fee will go down to $20 when the contract ends.  You also can no longer purchase a phone on the contract pricing.  Your option is the DPP or the full retail price.  Both of which would have your line access fee at $20 per month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The line access fee will go down to $20 when the contract ends.  You also can no longer purchase a phone on the contract pricing.  Your option is the DPP or the full retail price.  Both of which would have your line access fee at $20 per month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ju5_
Miembro

Can I stay on Verizon Up plan?  How come I am having duplicate emails?

0 Me gusta

Ju5_
Miembro

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@Ju5_ wrote:

Can I stay on Verizon Up plan?  How come I am having duplicate emails?

Why are you posting ona 2 year old thread. Especially since your question has nothing to do with the topic. Also no such thing as Verizon Up plan. Verizon is UP is rewards program.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Making sure that you have the right plan is essential. You can certainly keep the plan that you currently have, and I would recommend learning more about our new unlimited plans and the benefits; check our Verizon Unlimited page http://spr.ly/6602E5dWY para obtener más detalles.
I also want to learn more about your duplicate emails. Please tell me which emails are you referring to? Share details. We are here to help.

EvelynR_VZW

0 Me gusta