cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Will my $400 deposit be returned next week?

kristaraisa
Miembro

Hola Verizon,

As a perfect payment history customer since August 4, 2013, I have contacted Verizon twice over phone. The first in September 2014 as I had not received my deposit. I called again in November 2014 (apparently my call was "not recorded"). I was kindly told that they would immediately send my deposit to the "Review Department" and after I asked, I was told that a review would take 2-4 weeks to process. I have given my new business mailing address and am expecting a check in the mail next week as requested.

Will my check be on time?

Thank you sincerely,

~Krista R.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Will my $400 deposit be returned next week?

Community Manager
Community Manager

The following is the turn around time for Deposit Review and Refunds: Turn around times in Customer Financial Services (CFS) for manual deposit reviews are generally within 3-4 business days and the turn around time for the refund is generally 4-6 weeks. Turn around times for Auto Refunds are generally 4-6 weeks if all requirements are met      

kristaraisa, that is a great question. I know that is a lot of money to be out there. I would love to check the status of the refund of the deposit for you. The best way for us to do that is to be in Direct Message. I did send you a Direct Message. If you could please respond back to that message. I'm looking forward to working with you.

The following is the turn around time for Deposit Review and
Refunds:

• Turn around times in Customer Financial Services (CFS) for manual deposit
    reviews are generally within 3-4 business days and the turn around time for the
    refund is generally 4-6 weeks.
  • Turn around times for Auto Refunds are generally 4-6 weeks if all
    requirements are met

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Will my $400 deposit be returned next week?

Community Manager
Community Manager

The following is the turn around time for Deposit Review and Refunds: Turn around times in Customer Financial Services (CFS) for manual deposit reviews are generally within 3-4 business days and the turn around time for the refund is generally 4-6 weeks. Turn around times for Auto Refunds are generally 4-6 weeks if all requirements are met      

kristaraisa, that is a great question. I know that is a lot of money to be out there. I would love to check the status of the refund of the deposit for you. The best way for us to do that is to be in Direct Message. I did send you a Direct Message. If you could please respond back to that message. I'm looking forward to working with you.

The following is the turn around time for Deposit Review and
Refunds:

• Turn around times in Customer Financial Services (CFS) for manual deposit
    reviews are generally within 3-4 business days and the turn around time for the
    refund is generally 4-6 weeks.
  • Turn around times for Auto Refunds are generally 4-6 weeks if all
    requirements are met

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta