cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Will my 2-year contract be renewed automatically?

Amallah
Miembro

I signed into a 2-year contract that will be ending in the next few months. I've heard in the past that after the 2-year contract expires, it was then moved to a month-to-month plan that you could cancel from there, but I wasn't sure if that's changed recently or not. I haven't decided if I will stick with Verizon or not, but if I choose not to, will the plan auto-renew itself for another 2 years or move to month-to-month?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Will my 2-year plan be renewed without my prompting?

Ann154
Expert

When your two year contract term is completed, it is automatically changed to a month to month contract. There is nothing you need to do. Even if you wanted to start a new contract, that option was removed in January 2017. Purchasing a new phone requires you to purchase it at full retail price either outright or on the DPP agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

When your two year contract term is completed, it is automatically changed to a month to month contract. There is nothing you need to do. Even if you wanted to start a new contract, that option was removed in January 2017. Purchasing a new phone requires you to purchase it at full retail price either outright or on the DPP agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Once you complete your two-year contract your plan becomes month-to-month and can be canceled without an Early Termination Fee.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Amallah, we understand your need to plan for the future. We're sorry to hear that you're not sure if you're going to be sticking with Verizon Wireless after all. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to keep you with us. I've sent you a private message so please check your inbox so we can discuss this further.

Just to clarify your original question, once your contract expires, it will not automatically renew.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta