cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Will enrolling in a device payment plan make my line access fee drop immediately?

DARMIM49
Miembro

I currently have the iPhone 6s and I am paying a $40 per month line access fee. My contract ends in November and I am told that this fee will go down to $20 per month at that point. My question is, if I upgrade my phone before my contract is over and either purchase it outright or enroll in a payment plan, does my access fee go down to $20 a month immediately? Or do I still pay $40 until November?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Upgrading Device/Access Fee

Ann154
Expert

Because you are in contract, you CANNOT purchase a new phone on DPP agreement option. You can purchase a new phone at the full retail price in one lump sum. Your $40 line access fee is tied to the contract not the phone so even if you activate a different phone on that line, the line access fee remains the same $40 until the end of the contract term.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Upgrading Device/Access Fee

Ann154
Expert

Because you are in contract, you CANNOT purchase a new phone on DPP agreement option. You can purchase a new phone at the full retail price in one lump sum. Your $40 line access fee is tied to the contract not the phone so even if you activate a different phone on that line, the line access fee remains the same $40 until the end of the contract term.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta