cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Will My Family Members Share From My Unlimted Data Plan?

_rashanjs
Miembro

For unlimited, if i bring family members on for 45 a month, do they share my pool of 22gb lte or get their own seperate?

Just wondering if it's a shared pool of data for unlimited family.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: For unlimited, if i bring family members on for 45 a month, do they share my pool of 22gb lte or get their own seperate?

Weth
Líder Sénior

It is not $45 per line. It only averages that if you have 4 lines.

To calculate cost it is $110 for the plan, then add $20 for each line you add. Subtract $10 for autopay.

If your plan has 5 total family members with 5 phones, that is $110+($20*5) = $210. Minus $10 if you autopay for $200.

The 22 GB is per line, not per account, so it is not a shared number. Remember this is a soft cap deprioritization and not a hard cap. That means even if 1 line hits 22 GB, full speed will continue unless the cell tower is congested. Only then will it slow down. The deprioritization only affects the line that reached 22 GB, and does not affect other lines on the plan.

View solution in original post

Re: For unlimited, if i bring family members on for 45 a month, do they share my pool of 22gb lte or get their own seperate?

Weth
Líder Sénior

It is not $45 per line. It only averages that if you have 4 lines.

To calculate cost it is $110 for the plan, then add $20 for each line you add. Subtract $10 for autopay.

If your plan has 5 total family members with 5 phones, that is $110+($20*5) = $210. Minus $10 if you autopay for $200.

The 22 GB is per line, not per account, so it is not a shared number. Remember this is a soft cap deprioritization and not a hard cap. That means even if 1 line hits 22 GB, full speed will continue unless the cell tower is congested. Only then will it slow down. The deprioritization only affects the line that reached 22 GB, and does not affect other lines on the plan.

View solution in original post

_rashanjs
Miembro

I have 4 lines so $45 a month would be my my case.

Also, is the same de-prioritized data rule after streaming 10gb lte hotspot?

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

No. The hotspot has a hard cap at 10GB and then throttling to 600 mbps.

The phone has soft cap at 22GB and then deprioritization after that. That means in many cases the speed will continue at the same full speed. Only when the tower is congested would you slow down. In most cases it will be faster than the throttling of the hotspot.

0 Me gusta