cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Will My Data Be Slowed Down With on the Unlimited Plan?

Stan3415
Miembro

Does the data slow down with this new unlimited data plan? I haven't had hardly any speed at all today, after 23 gb used with 12 days left in my cycle.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Unlimited data

Ann154
Expert

The grandfathered 3G only mobile broadband data plan would have the same speeds as the new unlimited data plan after the deprioritization and 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data is used.

The grandfathered 4G smartphone unlimited data plan doesn't have any speed slowdown associated with it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Stan3415
Miembro

Would love to get an answer

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Desde  The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Con el nuevo Plan Verizon ilimitado obtienes nuestras velocidades LTE rápidas. Para garantizar una experiencia de calidad para todos los clientes, después de 22 GB de uso de data en una línea durante un ciclo de facturación, podemos dar prioridad al uso de otros clientes cuando exista una congestión de red. Esto significa que tu conexión de data podría ser más lenta.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

During periods of peak use, you will have lower priority over others using less data when you go over 22 GB. If you use the phone off peak times, you will see normal speeds.

0 Me gusta

GEOHOU69
Miembro

But is it the same speed as the former unlimited data? I still have that, and am wondering if there is a good reason to keep it or change.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The grandfathered 3G only mobile broadband data plan would have the same speeds as the new unlimited data plan after the deprioritization and 10 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data is used.

The grandfathered 4G smartphone unlimited data plan doesn't have any speed slowdown associated with it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

AHOLEINTHEWOR1D
Miembro

I would keep the old one. You will never be able to get it back. As long as you never go over 200GB on the old one they won't kick you off.

The old plan has no throttling or reduced speeds after a certain amount of usage.

The new unlimited plan is 4g speeds for the first 22GB. If you go over 22GB you "may" be slowed down if you are connected to a congested tower.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

They have been kicking people off the old unlimited data plan if they average over 100 GB per month.

0 Me gusta

BradBkr1
Miembro

this unlimited plan is a lie it is so limited after 18 days of use the jet pack and all my devices are useless what is the point of calling it unlimited if really it is limited.  Dont waste your money the jet pack plane is a joke.