cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Will I Lose Space In Verizon Cloud If I Choose The Unlimited Plan?

Miembro

Just got off of a chat with one of the VZ reps, and can't seem to get a straight answer on a couple of more questions.  She would give me one answer, and then when I would question her with more specifics, she would come back with a completely different answer!

When I switched from "More Everything" to my current Verizon Plan, they "grandfathered" over my 25 GB Verizon Cloud.  If I switch to "unlimited", would I be able to keep my 25GB?  First the rep said "no", that I would be switched to 5GB on the cloud and then said "yes" when I asked her if I would still be on the Verizon Plan, just with unlimited data.

I also asked her what would happen if I changed to unlimited and then later decided to go back to my current plan.  She did say that if I switched to "unlimited" and then wanted to go back to my current data, it would cost me more than my current rate ($90 with employer discount=$76.50 for a 16GB plan compared to the 12GB+ 6 gb bonus I now have for $68)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: If I switch to Unlimited, will I lose my current 25GB on Verizon Cloud?

Líder Sénior

You keep the 25 GB cloud free, it remains grandfathered.

I was in your exact situation. I got the 25 GB for free on 6 lines while on More Everything. When I changed to Verizon Plan original, and then new Verizon Plan, I continued to get the 25 GB for free on all 6 lines. Last week I switched to the Verizon Unlimited Plan and I continue to have the 25 GB for free on all 6 lines. It works just like before, you get charged $2.99 per line with the 25 GB, and then there is a $2.99 credit for each line.

You can go back to metered plans, but the 12GB plan will no longer be offered. You would have to choose the 8GB plan or the 16GB plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

You keep the 25 GB cloud free, it remains grandfathered.

I was in your exact situation. I got the 25 GB for free on 6 lines while on More Everything. When I changed to Verizon Plan original, and then new Verizon Plan, I continued to get the 25 GB for free on all 6 lines. Last week I switched to the Verizon Unlimited Plan and I continue to have the 25 GB for free on all 6 lines. It works just like before, you get charged $2.99 per line with the 25 GB, and then there is a $2.99 credit for each line.

You can go back to metered plans, but the 12GB plan will no longer be offered. You would have to choose the 8GB plan or the 16GB plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you, Weth!  The Verizon rep kept insisting that I would only get 5 GB, until I kept persisting that I was still on the Verizon Plan, and then suddenly decided that it would be 25GB.  It makes me a little nervous about contacting Verizon, as I am afraid about getting incorrect information.

Greatly appreciate your help!

0 Likes