cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Wifi connection

Miembro

I cannot access public wifi (Starbucks, Panera Bread, etc.).  Up until 2-3 weeks ago it worked find. Now, whenever I try to connect google disconnects me.  So far I've been to 5 Verizon stores and no one can help me fix it.  I've been told I need to input a password.  Public wifi sites not have passwords nor do they require them.  Even if they did, where would you input their password.  I'm not the only person to have this problem so how can you fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Wifi connection

Expert

Which phone model do you have? Does the phone ever ask you to sign it to the public wifi through a web page?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

What I have found is I have to open a new webpage and navigate to an address, at which point the public wifi page comes up to accept the terms.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

I have seen that happen too, but not always.  Usually I get a notification on the left side of the notification bar and the message is "Sign in to Wifi network".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

For iOS devices running 9.0+: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

For Android devices running Marshmallow: Settings>Backup & Reset>Reset Network Settings

0 Likes