cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why won't paper free billing stick?

whiskeyboe
Miembro

I have been battling your paper free billing option since September of last year.  Every month I get a notification that I have "elected" to receive a paper bill.  First, that is not true.  I did not do anything to "elect" this. 

I log in, try to "re-enroll" in paper free billing and it indicates I am already enrolled.  I chat with online support and they have to do something to get me enrolled.  They then guarantee me that I am enrolled and it will not happen again next month.  A month later, here comes the notification and I have somehow magically "elected" to receive a paper bill without doing a thing.

It seems there are some bugs in your paper free billing option that need to be worked out.  I am done spending the 30 minutes or so every month trying to get re-enrolled in it.  I will settle in with my paper bill, sufficiently annoyed.  When you have it fixed, FOR GOOD, please let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why won't paper free billing stick?

bearone21
Leader

un-enroll, closeout, re-open & select paper free.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's certainly not the experience we want you to have. I'm sorry to hear you are continuing to have trouble with the paper-free billing. I would like to help you make sure this is finally resolved. I also want to make sure it set up properly. https://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/myverizon/paperless-billing.html Let's start off by performing those steps suggested by bearone21. I'll stand by, please tell me if you were successful in adding the paper-free discount. Hey, tell me, is your account set up with a debit card or bank account?

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

whiskeyboe
Miembro

I tried again.  There was no un-enroll option because as stated in the original post, I am automatically un-enrolled each month. 

I tried to en-roll once again and got the same results that lead me to have to contact someone to get enrolled.  When entering my email address so that I can receive monthly reminders and notifications, it says "Sorry, failed to add your email address.  This is regardless of the email address I use.  I would request texts, but that isn't available to me as an option.

I did have my email address in there when I submitted.

0 Me gusta

SalsaShark
Miembro

I am experiencing the same thing.  I finally called this morning about it.  This has been going on for me for the past 12 months.  My true frustration, besides having to take time out of my day to log on and reselect paper free billing, is that I still have not received the promised $5 monthly discount.  Verizon owes me $60 in discounts for the past year.  Not only do I want this issue fixed, but I want my refund.

Hoping more people chime in to better understand how pervasive this issue is. 

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

deloused

Verizon wouldn’t owe you any money for that, they don’t offer a discount just for paper free billing.  

On certain price plans though they do offer a $5 discount for those with paper free billing and autopay setup with a debit card or bank account 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm saddened to hear it has taken over a year to have the discount added. I apologize for the experience you've had. I heard you say, you called us today, was the agent able to help get the discount successfully added? Did the agent say why the discount wasn't applied? I would like to help make sure we supply you with the details that may help. To make sure the discount is added, you would want to be sure there is a debit card or bank account on file and set up for Auto Pay and you would also want to set the account up for paper-free billing statements. http://spr.ly/6607EX1s5 Was your account already set up for Auto Pay (with the correct payment method) and paper-free billing?

I'm saddened to hear it has taken over a year to have the discount added. I apologize for the experience you've had. I heard you say, you called us today, was the agent able to help get the discount successfully added? Did the agent say why the discount wasn't applied? I would like to help make sure we supply you with the details that may help. To make sure the discount is added, you would want to be sure there is a debit card or bank account on file and set up for Auto Pay and you would also want to set the account up for paper-free billing statements. http://spr.ly/6607EX1s5 Was your account already set up for Auto Pay (with the correct payment method) and paper-free billing?

VanetrisC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta