cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why was my bill so high after suspending service?

confused101111
Miembro

I have recently returned home after traveling around South America for three months. During that time my phone was stolen the first month and I went through the steps I was supposed to, including turning off my service and suspending my bill since my phone was unusable. I thought that my contract was just lengthened if I did that, not that the bill was added up.

Right now my bill is 344$ , since I've just arrived back home I need to get a job so I can have money, which I have enough to pay at least one bill. I don't know if the knowledge that I'm 19 helps anything, and I don't think it does, but I can't pay that much money when I don't even have a job.

I really need to find a way to fix this, and fast. Any help would be great.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: My suspended bill is too much, how do I fix this?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Calling Verizon to work out a payment arrangement is about the only option.  Too young to ruin any credit future right now.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Calling Verizon to work out a payment arrangement is about the only option.  Too young to ruin any credit future right now.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
confused101111,
I'm sorry to learn about your situation, but glad you reached out to us for assistance. It's great to be proactive to prevent a negative impact on your future financial accounts. I understand your urgency, we can offer options. How long has the balance been past due?

When did you suspend your account? Did you suspend with billing or without billing? Can you make any sort of payment right now?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

confused101111
Miembro

I suspended it in February, and I can pay at least a months worth of bills at the moment, which this month it says it's 57$.

As for how long it's been past due, it isn't late yet, but I've had it suspended for at least three months. I'm pretty sure I picked suspend without billing too. Last month's bill was 60 something but for some reason it suddenly added up to 344$, it never showed me that amount last time.

0 Me gusta