cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why was I unable to access email from Europe ?

DrBosco
Miembro

How can I access Verizon emails while traveling outside the United States ?  "My Verizon Login Email" accepted my username; next it bumped me off onto verizonwireless screen after I entered my password.   Result ... I was unable to read emails while vacationing and unable to log in and view airline reservations and download my boarding passes... vital for a traveler  .  Instead, I was forced to switch to my gmail account, which did function as expected. Several other persons traveling in my group also were unable to access their Verizon email accounts.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why was I unable to access email from Europe ?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the importance of being able to access your email to while out of the country DrBosco. Were you trying to access your email account while on wifi access or directly from your handset? Did you receive any sort of error messages?

Gracias,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta