cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why was I not offered e double data family deal for 4 lines at $150 a month?

Miembro

we are ready to switch to T Mobile after being with Verizon since 1997!!! We cannot afford $250 a month for 4 lines. This monthly bill has become a burden!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why was I not offered e double data family deal for 4 lines at $150 a month?

Líder Sénior

Why is your bill so high? Do you have phone payments included in your bill? If so, you are not paying a lot for service. You are paying a lot for the phones you chose to purchase.

Those ads for $150 service for 4 lines are just that, SERVICE. If you purchase expensive phones, THAT will be an additional charge.

Did you purchase phones at a discounted rate in exchange for signing a 2 yr contract??? If so, you did yourself no favors because you are paying EXTRA for your line access fees which MORE than make up for any discount you would have received on the price of the phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why was I not offered e double data family deal for 4 lines at $150 a month?

Miembro

We are out of Verizon as soon as the contract is up.....Heck I would love a $250 phone bill....Mine is over $400. Locked down data on the 2 kids to 3.5 per kid, and 1.5 for the other 2 lines....Phones are all paid off....Sprint here we come

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

If your bill is over $400 with only 4 lines using only that much data, you need to look into different plans than what you have.

With the 4 lines on the Verizon Plan and a 16 GB data allowance(more than your combined usage) your monthly bill would be only $170 + taxes/fees. That is CONSIDERABLY lower than your $400+ bill.

My TOTAL monthly bill with 5 lines and a 15 GB data plan is only $167. You should be able to do MUCH better than $400 with all of your phones paid off.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We would be unhappy to see you go. We have just made major waves by launching an unlimited data plan. I offer this as a solution to your concern. Please take a look here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/verizon-plan/.

BobbyN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes