cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why the funky (wrong) dates?

I signed up and BYOD 4 phones and a tablet on August 13.  Added another line a week later.  First bill paid 8/28.  No where should a date prior to 8/13/2019 appear.

So why on earth are the dates like this?  (time travel)

I know I'm billed during, and pay during my bill cycle.  I expect the dates I'm paying for to be reflected correctly on the bill and online.   

28975149-8C99-4AB1-A4CC-024A87142A7D.jpeg80C567C4-4811-4943-8F98-017D6BAA39BC.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why the funky (wrong) dates?

And yes PDF dates are correct.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Where is the wrong date? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Top of the first photo says July 13 to August 12.  I wasn't even twinkle in Verizon's eye till the 13th of August (unless they are clairvoyant 🤣)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Oh! I missed the date at the top of the image. That is odd. I would need to log into my own account to see how that same screen is displayed for me unless someone else has a better explanation of what is happening before I can access my account tonight. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks.  I'm expecting a perfectly normal explaination, but chat was less than helpful.  They thought I was focused on the weird amount, which I understand.  

With Verizon it’s, “I love you, but don’t trust you” (humans make errors, computers make them bigger)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Well my bill closes the 12th, I should have a bill no later than the 16th.  Hopefully for the correct amount.  And with correct dates.  

0 Likes