cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why is my promised $200 per line credit upon opening is now $100? False advertisement much?

sabusneineh
Miembro

I just recently moved two lines from T-Mobile to Verizon under the premise that I would get $200 per line billing credit for a total of $400. I even had the manager at the store confirm that as I am not just sheep that believes everything I hear. To my surprise, I got a VZW text 3 days after opening the account stating:

"Welcome! You're eligible to receive a $100 credit per line. Credit will appear within 2-3 bill cycles. You'll receive confirmation when applied."

If this is not a mistake by Verizon could amount to False Advertisement and I doubt Verizon would jeopardize its reputation for a mere $200 promotion. Clarification (especially from the Verizon Wireless team Verizon Wireless Customer Support)is greatly appreciated! if this is the case, then I would like to know early so I can cancel my newly opened account as I will not settle for less than what was promised by the Verizon Wireless store I bought my devices from.

Gracias,

- Salam A.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why is my promised $200 per line credit upon opening is now $100? False advertisement much?

priestthebeast
Miembro

I'm from DC and all I was told was $100 a line

0 Me gusta

Re: Why is my promised $200 per line credit upon opening is now $100? False advertisement much?

priestthebeast
Miembro

Did they give u $100 for your smartphone u turned in??

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

right on the front page of this site I easily found

Requiere nueva activación con Verizon Edge y transferencia de número. $200 = tarjeta de regalo VZW de $100 + crédito de factura de $100 (se aplica en los siguientes 2-3 ciclos de facturación). El smartphone que se intercambia debe estar en buenas condiciones.

so next time try reading the fine print.

daonys
Novice

The message says $100 credit per line because the other $100 comes in the form of a gift card. So you'll see part of it on your bill and part will come on a VZW gift card.

0 Me gusta

dad_of_2

How did you trade your phones in? Where they in good condition?  The text was refering the the bill credit not the trade in.  Did you go on edge?  How long have you had the phones? (you only have 14days to return).

0 Me gusta

sabusneineh
Miembro

I walked in at a branch in Riverside, CA. Was asked by one of the staff if I currently have a carrier I replied that I do and it is T-mobile with 2 lines. He said if I moved both of those lines over to Verizon "Edge" I would get $200 "Billing Credit" per line moved as long as it is more than 1 line moved due to a new promo. I asked repeatedly "Do I have to trade-in my phones for this offer?" and he clearly said "Nope" you get $200 per line moved as long as you purchase the iPhone 6 and an extra $50 if I went the Galaxy route. I am not stupid to think he meant anything else. He was the manager of the branch too. So I find it strange that I am not getting a clear answer

dad_of_2

When did you do it?

That is all I see:

"

Join Verizon & Get $100 Bill Credit

Trae a Mamá a Verizon para que obtenga un crédito en su factura de $100 con cada nueva activación del smartphone Verizon Edge.

Port-in req'd. Bill credit takes 2-3 billing cycles."

Why was It an extra $50 for galaxys? Are sure you went on edge?

We don't think your stupid we are just trying to figure it out.

0 Me gusta

I too was promised the grandeur of $200 per line when I "ported in" two lines.  As others have stated, I requested clarification on the promotion and received a verbal confirmation of "yes, you get $200 per line PLUS $100 for trading in your old phone."  Still in disbelief, I watched the employee type notes into my account stating "customer is eligible for $200 per line port-in credit and $100 trade-in credit; $300 total."  To date, all correspondence I have received via a letter and a text lead me to believe I have been duped into only getting $200.  This happened in San Diego.

Weth
Líder Sénior

It's by region, and $200 port in is offered in some areas.   Maybe need to bring to regional executive for your area.  It may also be why General CS has less of a clue. 

Report: Verizon is testing several regional promotions - FierceWireless

0 Me gusta