cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why is my data usage going up?

STETAM78
Miembro

I was on the 2 GB Plan and rarely ran over. But suddenly, I experienced an increase for a while that prompted me to move up to 3 GB. After a very short time on that, I began exceeding 3 GB, so I changed my plan and went for the 4 GB on The Verizon Plan. After a few days I'm close to exceeding 4 GB. What is the heck is happening? The phone habits of my wife and me have NOT changed. I do not download movies, do streaming, etc. I go on the internet for a half hour at lunchtime to catch up on the news. That's it. Again, what in the heck is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why is my data usage going up?

RICHSHEA
Miembro

I am experiencing the exact same issue with my Note 4. I have already blasted through 8GB of data. I have been radically curbing my usage of data (turning off my phone unless I need it and keeping my phone on Upower saving which turns off most of the apps and generally using the device as infrenquently as possible) because of the recent spike and I am still blasting through my 3rd data upgrade this month.

CANADA43
Miembro

mine to i dont use my phone anymore or less then i have over the last 2 years and over the last few months my data goes faster and faster i have had to up my plan many times. then today i managed to blow tho 14gb with 22 days left in cycle explain that to me.

0 Me gusta

dexman

Smartphones and tablets have a feature that breaks down data usage into various categories.

Verizon Wireless also provides a similar tool with online accounts.

I would suggest checking into the stats would be a good starting point and go from there.

0 Me gusta