cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why is my bill date being changed after all these years

MIKEPD1958
Miembro

I've been paying my bill on the 5th of the month for years why changing now.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Why is my bill date being changed after all these years

Ann154
Expert

Verizon Wireless is standardizing the number of days between the due date and the billing cycle dates. Your billing cycle isn't changing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

See if this helps:

Re: Changing Billing Date

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Verizon Wireless is standardizing the number of days between the due date and the billing cycle dates. Your billing cycle isn't changing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mikepd1958,I understand getting used to paying your bill on time for years and then see a change.  The reason for the change is that we're standardizing the number of days to pay your bill. I can assure you that your monthly charges will remain the same. The change will only affect the time frame you have to pay your bill. It is going from being 25 days from the end of your bill cycle to 22 days for when your payment will be due for the previous's bill statement. Does this provide clarity?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta