cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why is my bill almost 20 dollars more than originally stated?

SlimEddy
Miembro

I signed up for two phones, both Droid Turbo's, great phones, and this was on Cyber Monday, where both phones were 10 dollars a month each, with one costing 11 for 64 GBs of storage.. After all was said and done, the monthly total was 91 dollars a month, with $0.00 estimated tax, activation fee waived, and 1GB of shared data, along with line access for both phones. 91 dollars seemed fine, and I paid. My problem now, is that the bill came, and instead of seeing 91 dollars, I'm being charged $108.42. Apparently $12.76 for "Verizon Wireless ' Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits". 21 for equipment, which seems fine, and 74.66 for monthly charges, which makes no sense, considering I was shown 70 dollars. What I want to know is: why am I suddenly being charged nearly 20 dollars more than what I was told? Do I have to call Verizon to dispute this?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Why is my bill almost 20 dollars more than originally stated?

fernandobot

sounds like it's your first month's bill and the additional charges are prorated charges resulting from usage from your start date to the end of your randomly determined bill cycle end date and then the regular month of service. Verizon Wireless surcharges and other charges and credits are normal charges you'll see monthly. Those are determined by your geographic location.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am a consumer too, and I would be concerned about my bill also, Eduardo. I have sent you a direct message so that we can access your account and bring some clarity to this billing concern. Please reply to my direct message for further assistance.
You may also want to review this link for clear explanation of our bills: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/understanding-online-bill-video/

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Depending on which state you live in the taxes from federal and state are between 13 and 25% of your regular charges. The installments are not taxed.

Look at your bill details for what is being billed.  Taxes and fees are passed on - none of those are kept by Verizon.

0 Me gusta