cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Why is customer service NEVER AVAILABLE?

RC5000
Miembro

Doesn't matter if I call on my phone on the 800 # or try the fake CHAT window which is NEVER available. Does VZW actually spend its money on making it harder to contact them? 15 minutes on hold listening to that UNBELIEVABLY OBNOXIOUS message, that stupid woman's voice just yakking on and on and on and on repetitively. Why not just music? Is that a bad choice? Why should I have to listen to that idiotic voice drone on and on? Is that designed to get me to hang up? Well that worked. I pray for the day when the Europeans can take over our pathetic phone system and run companies like Verizon out of business.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why is customer service NEVER AVAILABLE?

sprmankalel
Leader

Well, if you are trying to call today or for the next week, expect longer hold times as the new iPhone was released today.

Why don't you tell us what you need help with. Often, you get a quicker and more accurate response form the community. Remember that we are customers just like you so being nice goes a long way.

Community Manager
Community Manager

RC5000-

I'm troubled to read about your experience while trying to get a hold of customer service. We are on the scene and eager to get this resolved. What seems to be going on? ¿Cómo podemos ayudar?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

RC5000
Miembro

"How can we help?" How about getting rid of the obnoxious wait message? If I have to be on hold for 20-30 minutes do I need to hear the same idiotic stupidity over and over. Why not just some elevator music? I think the Board of VZW should be forced to listen to the wait message for at least 20 minutes. I'll bet it would be gone before the end of the day. Of course, if the idiotic wait message is designed to make callers hang up, it's probably doing the job it was designed for.

RC5000
Miembro

Is Chat no longer available? Neither the "live" operator or chat rep is available. 20 minutes. Of course we pay some of the highest prices for our phone "service".

RMCCAMMAN
Novice

I will admit I don't like waiting on the line so I use chat.  I have used it about 3 times in the last 2 months and always great service and quick replies.

0 Me gusta

RC5000
Miembro

Really? Always great service? Always quick replies? I'd say about 1 in 10 attempts with Chat do I get someone. The company cannot ALWAYS have "Unexpected higher than usual call volume". Right? At some point, the call volume is "usual". As soon as I hear "higher than usual" I know it's a lie. Why does VZW have to lie to users?

0 Me gusta