Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Why is chat support grayed out?

dragonscribe
Miembro

The chat suppot buttons are grayed out, There is a notice that "We will return at 6 AM." I have tried this several times after 6 AM and the situation remains the same. I need quick onine support becaus I am unable to make calls. Hw can I access chat support?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)

Re: Why is chat support grayed out?

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

dragonscribe,

So sorry to hear that you have been unable to get assistance via chat! You can alternatively receive assistance by calling 800-922-0204 from another phone. You can also reach out to us via social media by sending us a message on our Faceboock page or Tweeting us @VZWSupport. Are you still unable to make calls? If so, what happens when you try? What model phone are you having the trouble with? What zipcode are you in?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

harpoandrickster

I have had the same problem with 'grayed out chat lines' for several days.

I am in remote area of Baja Sur Mexico, with phone suspended, but I am continuing to get billed via my auto pay account at my bank.  I can't call 800 numbers from my Mexican phone.  ¿Cuáles son mis opciones?  I can pay several months in advance (had suspended for three months, but just activated today to be able to re-suspend for additional time), but don't want the hassle of trying to get a refund when I return . . .

I can't figure out why I am getting billed at all, plus my account shows much higher billing for both accounts than what I should be paying . . . absurd!!!

0 Likes

davidrubert
Miembro

Yes - it is 11AM Eastern on a Friday.  I know that someone SHOULD BE available.  I'm in a foreign country with a phone that doesn't make or receive calls, but the data is working.  No way to contact support is absolute crap.  Even if there wasn't a person available to chat there should be a way to ask to be contacted.  I moved to Verizon a few months ago after 10+ years with AT&T.  This is my second trip abroad I can not wait to move back to AT&T as fast as this contract ends.  It has been a horrible, horrible experience.