cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why is all of my data gone?

KAITZEIN824
Miembro

At the end of my last cycle, I nearly 3gb of data carried over. I have 20 days left on my current cycle and it says 8 have no data and no carry over data. What is going on?! I know I did not use that much data! I want it back!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why is all of my data gone?

dimap52

1. Carry over data Expires if not completely used up and does Not roll over additional months so your 3 gig you had is now indeed gone.

2. If you dipped into that 3 gig carry over data last cycle then you have No carry over for the current cycle.

3.  If you used up your Regular plan data in only 10 days of the current cycle then that is gone too. That leaves you with no plan data and no carry over left for the remaining 20 days.

0 Me gusta

KAITZEIN824
Miembro

1. I understand roll over data expires. The 3 gigs that I had, were what I had left from my last cycle, therefore they shouldn't have expired yet.

2. The 3 gigs I had weren't roll over data during my last cycle, it was my regular data that would have rolled over to this cycle.

3. I have a plan with 4 gigs of data, add my roll over data and I would have had nearly 7 gigs of data. So NO, I did not use all of my plan data and carry over data in 10 days.

4. Now that all of my data has mysteriously reappeared I would like to reiterate my question as to WHY it was gone in the first place.

Some type of glitch I'm guessing, but either way.. I know how my plan works, how roll over data works, and that obviously if I use all of my data then I won't have anymore, therefore I wouldn't be asking the question I did had I actually done that. But thanks for absolutely nothing.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

KAITZEIN824 keeping track of data is my job in our family so I know what you are going through. Let's take a closer look to answer your question. I have sent a Private Message to begin.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

PRe: Why is all of my data gone?

Schwartez
Miembro

I was out of data on my previous plan cycle, so I purchased 500 mb of data on the last day of that cycle to hold me over. I did not use much of this 500 mb. The following day, I renewed my plan, which includes 3 gb of data. I have hardly used my phone in the last two days, the only data I've used is to stream a few songs. Now it is one day after renewing my plan, and I apparently have no data left. There is no way I even used the extra 500 mb I purchased. This is absolutely not right, and it is theft on the part of Verizon. I want answers and my data replaced or I'm finding a new carrier.

0 Me gusta

Re: PWhy is all of my data gone?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Is this a Postpaid or Prepaid plan? GenevieveB_VZW

0 Me gusta