cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why is Verizon Wireless standardizing the number of days to pay our bill from 25 to 22 days?

MATPHI43
Miembro

Why is Verizon Wireless standardizing the number of days to pay our bill from 25 to 22 days?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why is Verizon Wireless standardizing the number of days to pay our bill from 25 to 22 days?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Re: Important Notice: Verizon profiteering billing due date

Re: Why is Verizon Wireless standardizing the number of days to pay our bill from 25 to 22 days?

wend800
Miembro

What's WORSE is the message that appears on the website.

Every time and I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME, as soon as I sign on, a giant banner UNFURLS from the top of the web page and covers TWO THIRDS of the visible content on the page, covering the links I need to  click!  Why is that?  Is it useful information? NO! Every day for the past THIRTY FIVE DAYS it has had a rosa notice telling me "Your payment due date is changing".  Oh really? You need to tell me that EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THIRTY FIVE DAYS?

It also tells me that employment was verified on Dec 21, 2013.  WHY are you telling me about something that happened FOUR YEARS AGO and why do I need to hear about it EVERY SINGLE DAY?

MY SUGGESTION is that Verizon remove this annoying banner from the website entirely.  It is intrusive and slows down everyone's usage of the website.  Think of another way of showing urgent information to the customer and rethink your concept of "urgent". Is telling me something that happened FOUR YEARS AGO urgent?  It is not!

0 Me gusta

boringusername

Because they can. Also what good will having an answer do? Seriously I'm asking. Is there any answer they could give that would make you ok with the change? I'm not seeing the big deal anyway your bill should be the same each month anyway.

hmarie1007
Miembro

Some of us live paycheck to paycheck. It's hard enough for me make the

10th. It shouldn't be a big deal to them. And please no rude or sarcastic

remarks about maybe I shouldn't have a phone.

On Jan 10, 2018 8:10 PM, "boringusername" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

No one should say you shouldn’t have a phone.   But we all have choices and should make them without blaming the seller for their prices and policies .  I do always have a buffer, which more than covered the 6 day change in my bill due date. 

You wont see me with a micheal Korrs handbag or Prada shoes.  Not quite the same, but kind of.

Verizon is one of the higher priced carriers, but isn’t the only option.  And its MVNOs offer the same coverages.  I don’t buy phones from the carrier, which saves me a bundle.  so it allows me to keep my “name brand” carrier.

hmarie1007
Miembro

I've had the same old phone for 6 years. It's nice that you have extra

money on the side to cover this. Wish we could all say the same. I'm older

and a widow and don't know alot about different carriers so this is what I

know. Thanks for your output though.

0 Me gusta

lewisr13
Leader

You should speak with a friend or family member to help you find another carrier. You can save quite a bit of money with another smaller carrier.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

hmarie1007 wrote:

Some of us live paycheck to paycheck. It's hard enough for me make the

10th. It shouldn't be a big deal to them. And please no rude or sarcastic

remarks about maybe I shouldn't have a phone.

On Jan 10, 2018 8:10 PM, "boringusername" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

That doesn't answer the question as to what answer from Verizon would be ok with you. I suspect NONE. So why bother asking? If money is that tight then maybe you need a cheaper plan or cheaper carrier or cut back on something else like cable or going out to eat. it's called priorities. You can't make a 3 day adjustment? By the way Verizon give you 5 days before they charge a late fee so I'm not seeing the issue. Just keep paying it on the same day. I'm curious if you have phones on device payment and what those payments are.

0 Me gusta

hmarie1007
Miembro

Muchas gracias.

0 Me gusta