cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why in September when I purchased a through the Edge program with the $5.00 insurance/protection plan (that the sales associate handling the purchase on the phone recommended), is no longer valid?! 2 months after getting the Edge device, I go to make a c

RLites22
Miembro

Where is the insurance and original Edge Agreement from September?  No one in Verizon knows. I purchased (rented) a Galaxy S4 through the Edge program, with the $5.00 insurance/protection plan (that the sales associate handling the purchase on the phone recommended),which is no longer valid!  2 months after getting the Edge device, I go to make a claim and Asurion will not honor it because I am not covered; however, all the order confirmation receipts emailed and physically sent with the device show the addition of insurance when I signed up for the Edge program.  According to Verizon (via live chat with 'Nicole'), this $5 protection plan no longer exists and the order numbers I have on my paperwork (multiple documents) are invalid in the Verizon system.  For over a week, I have spent more than 10 hours on the phone, live chat and in the store trying to get some sort of resolution and the customer service reps just put me on hold or promise to "call me back within 30 minutes after they speak to a supervisor" and (surprise!) they never return my call.  Or they send me to the store to show proof of my documents, but then those associates cannot help either.  Also, the 'Edge Agreement' in my profile has the wrong device (and serial #), wrong payment amounts and no mention of the 'consumer protection plan'  on it, which is listed on the order confirmation sent via email and with the actual Edge device on September 23.  Obviously, there was some sort of glitch or mistake on Verizon's part, but NO ONE WILL EVEN TRY TO ACCEPT THAT FACT!  WHY WON'T ANYONE GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME SORT OF EXPLANATION FOR ANY OF THIS?!  Is it typical for Verizon to do away with a service (i.e., $5.00/month protection) and not inform the customer of this?  And is it company policy to be as unhelpful as possible to a paying customer who needs assistance when there is cleary something wrong on your end?  And finally, am I really suppose to believe that Verizon customer service has no email addresses or fax machines so a customer can send you proof of what is on the receipt you sent and that I have to take more of my time to go to the actual store?!  Finally, does anyone at Verizon even read these messages or even give a F@#k about the customer as long as they keep making money?! 

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why in September when I purchased a through the Edge program with the $5.00 insurance/protection plan (that the sales associate handling the purchase on the phone recommended), is no longer valid?! 2 months after getting the Edge device, I go to make

Empleado de Verizon

RLites22,

I can understand your concern about the insurance you have on the line. I want to make sure that I put a fresh pair of eyes on your account to find out exactly what is going on. I did send you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to me in the direct message so we can go over the account specifics. I really hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Re: Why in September when I purchased a through the Edge program with the $5.00 insurance/protection plan (that the sales associate handling the purchase on the phone recommended), is no longer valid?! 2 months after getting the Edge device, I go to make

Empleado de Verizon

RLites22,

I can understand your concern about the insurance you have on the line. I want to make sure that I put a fresh pair of eyes on your account to find out exactly what is going on. I did send you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to me in the direct message so we can go over the account specifics. I really hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta