Highlighted

Why i my bill higher than I was told?

MICTOT17
Miembro

i signed up for the 55 unlimited plan was told it would be $40 per phone a month got my bill and it says $45 per phone a month Plus tax. Why is this costing more than I was told?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why i my bill higher than I was told?

deloused

The plan offer is marketed at $80 total as a package deal for the plan and 2 lines including the auto pay discount option ($5 off each line) It sounds like the auto pay feature may not be active on your account

Go Unlimited Plan for 55 Plus FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

boringusername

MICTOT17 wrote:

i signed up for the 55 unlimited plan was told it would be $40 per phone a month got my bill and it says $45 per phone a month Plus tax. Why is this costing more than I was told?

Sounds like you haven't enable paperless billing and autopay

$40 por línea
/2 líneas por $80

Por mes. Más impuestos y cargos.
Al inscribirte en Pago automático

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel
Novice

No autopay/paperless.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s important that we address any concerns you have around the bill, MICTOT17. We work hard to live up to the promises we make. The suggestions from deloused, boringusername, and glitchedpixel all point out the requirements for pricing this plan at $40.00 per line for two lines. Did their suggestions help? Have you set up paperless billing and Auto Pay using a debit card or a checking account?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta