cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why haven't I received my 10Gb of data?

Miembro

On 12/18/14 I went to the Verizon store to upgrade a phone for Christmas. I picked out my phone and went to the counter. I chose to activate later as it was intended for a present. The lady told me that they were having a promotion and I was eligible for a free tablet and 10Gb of data for free for 12 months. Since I was on a data plan of over 10Gb shared I qualified. Only catch would be that it would cost $10.00 per month for service fee for tablet and she would have to activate it that day. No problem and I accepted the promotion. On 12/21/14 I returned to the Verizon store to go ahead and activate my upgrade since I gave this phone as a present early. The same lady activated the phone and made sure my tablet was working properly. All was great. I checked my account and I still have not received my free 10Gb data. I went back to the store today and they do not know why it is not there and took my name and number and said that a manager would get back to me. I've have not heard from anyone. I have been a verizon customer for 6+ years and have never had a problem upgrading until now. Has anyone else had this problem with this promotion? I wouldn't have accepted the free tablet if the data was not going to come with it. Help!!!!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Free tablet and 10Gb of data and haven't received my 10Gb of data.

Smiley Sad Sadly this offer was only available in Texas.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

There is no promotion to give you 10GB of extra data for free. I don't know what you were told.

There is a promotion that makes the 10GB data plan $80 instead of its normal $100.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Oh yes there is. There are signs all in the Verizon store promoting it. And the guy I talked to today told customer service that when he called today. I will be back in there tomorrow to take pictures of it. Js!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

It is also on my receipt for the tablet itself.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I hope you can receive the 10gb you are requesting. I think what you will receive will be for 80gb discounted price or 1gb free.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Unlikely. I have the 15GB for $100, which was changed at the time of my upgrade. This is in addition to that promotion. I am on my way back to the Verizon store now. Gracias.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I'd like to see a picture of those signs.  This is not an offer I have ever heard of, and frankly sounds way to good to be true. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I do have pictured of the signs in my local verizon store. I also have an appointment with the store manAgee tomorrow. They referred me to customer service today. The guy I spoke to said that a few of the reps around him have heard of this as customers from my area are calling regarding the same issue I'm having. The store refers customers to customer service and customer service refers us to the store. The manager was not available today when I went in so I made an appointment with him tomorrow. Just to be clear...I have gone to this store 4 times regarding this just to reread the signs and talk to the sales team at the Verizon store (not an authorized dealer...verizon store itself) and it does state free tablet and free 10GB. You may call my local store as they are still promoting it even today. Verizon Wireless  Warren Dr. , West Monroe, LA 71291. Google them and call. They answer the phone with the promotion. It blows my mind how they can offer something no one knows about and I am not the only one in my area having this issue it seems.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Are you sure there isn't a little asterisk wih a footnote that says 1GB of data per month  for 10 months?  The 10GB per month deal is killer if it is true, let us know the outcome. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Post the picture please! There are many that would like to know about this offer.