cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why hasn't my iPhone SE rebate started yet?

Miembro

I added a third line to my account last December, taking advantage of a $5/month device offer for an iPhone SE. This offer is essentially a $15/month rebate. The deal stated it may take 1 or 2 billing cycles for the rebate to kick in.

I have now paid for 3 billing cycles without receiving the rebate. I need the rebate to kick in for my next billing cycle and a refund for the $15 I just paid that is in excess of the expectation that was set by your advertisement.

Gracias.

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Why hasn't my iPhone SE rebate started yet?

Community Manager
Community Manager

DH77, we want to ensure you are getting all promised promotions that were offered to you. I regret to learn that three bill cycles have passed and you have yet to receive the promised rebate. So that we can take a closer look at your promotion and account, can you please send us a private message via Facebook. We look forward to hearing from you.

Gracias,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why hasn't my iPhone SE rebate started yet?

Expert

You could call customer service as well and get them to look into it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes