Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Why hasn't Verizon honored their word?
CASMEE49
Miembro

I am unable to call because my phone is not working. I was informed by a Verizon representative that due to the lack of proper advertising and application availability, I would receive half off all 3 Microsoft Lumia 735 phones ... I have already had to pay full price for the 8518 line. My line 2121, needs a new phone and I can not and will not pay full price for another phone that was sold without disclosing the lack versatility and faulty programs, such as camera & video, that the Microsoft Lumia 735 has.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why hasn't Verizon honored their word?
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Hello CASMEE49,

We know how important it is to have a great working device. What is going on that you are unable to use your phone? Are you looking to purchase new devices?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CASMEE49
Miembro

As I said in my original post, my phone is not working ... for this reason I can not call costumer support.

when I looked into my account closer I realized that the representative I spoke to last summer only noted my complaint about the phone and neglected to note the discount of 1/2 off the cash price for payout due to Verizons non dosclosure of the Lumia 735s innability to use most common apps including Verizons own apps like Locator FamilyBase and Security (and more). several of the installed programs were disfuctional like the video rec/playback.

I do need a new phone but I do not want to pay full price for a half of a phone ... even though I already paid out in full the 8518 Lumia.

I really dont want to go to another carrier but if Verizon doesnt want to honor their word than I will have to.

TY

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We want to ensure you have access to a working phone, CASMEE49. Does your phone show any signal or data connection to our network? What happens when trying to make a call?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes