cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why early termination fee when I was promised there won't be any?

mukeshverizon
Miembro

I quit my job end of May 2018 and hence got dropped from the Business account into a personal post-paid account. The post-paid account was very expensive and so I called to move to a cheaper plan.

After many inquiries and confirmations, I was promised that there won't be any early termination fee if I stayed with Verizon - no matter which plan I chose. So I moved to pre-paid account.

I have a new job and want to move to a Business account but was told that I have to fist move to a post-paid account. When I called to switch to post-paid I figured that there is an early termination fee of ~$240 dollars!! And now I have been asked to pay that before I can make any changes to my account!

It is so frustrating. I have spend many hours on phone with customer service from various departments. Even supervisors have disappointed me by putting me on hold and suddenly transferring me to yet another department - and the story begins all over again!! This is absolutely the worst customer experience I have seen in over 12 years of loyalty with Verizon Wireless?

I simply want to move back to post-paid and then to business account. Verizon Wireless, there is more business on your way but you won't let go of the early termination fee that was not supposed to be there???

Where do I file a complaint?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Why early termination fee when I was promised there won't be any?

glitchedpixel

Always trust your gut before he said she said. All information is viewable from My Verizon when you had a post paid account. Whether that was utilized is another story.

It isn't Verizon's fault if you left an agreement prematurely, that's what you agree to when you sign for service for a period of time. Considering Verizon ditched 2 year line contracts since Jan 2017, you either had a legacy 2 year or a device payment - the former would still be valid until it ran out regardless of what anyone says.

0 Me gusta

mukeshverizon
Miembro

The thing is, this wasn't a case of he said she said. A Verizon representative assured me that there won't be any early termination fee as long as I stayed with verizon. I am sure the call was recorded but obviously I don't have access to those recordings.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

mukeshverizon, your customer service experience is very important to us, so we hope to regain your confidence in our support. Your loyalty for over 12 years is appreciated and we look forward to being your provider for many years to come. We can say in general moving from a postpaid to a prepaid account does not negate any contractual obligations on the postpaid account as Glitchy Pixel eluded to. However, we would like to take another look at the information you were provided. Please check your Private Messages on this platform, so we can review the details.

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

mukeshverizon
Miembro

So I did reply to the private message and now still waiting to hear again. Not sure what good are private messages here than being put on hold on calls.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Waiting on hold is never a good feeling, mukeshverizon. Let's take a closer look at what happened, as you shouldn't be kept waiting for a response here either. Please be on the lookout for another private message.

Lynn_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta