cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why don't I see texts between my phones at the messaging info at verizonwireless.com?

Miembro

I'm trying to see all the messaging info, but between 2 of my 3 lines, verizonwireless.com is showing no texts, when I know we text each other throughout the day... Why can't I see this?

I can see the messaging info between my son and myself, on the same plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Why don't I see texts between my phones at the messaging info at verizonwireless.com?

If you are using iMessaging between these 2 phones you won't see the texts - iMsg uses Apple's servers not Vzn's.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why don't I see texts between my phones at the messaging info at verizonwireless.com?

If you are using iMessaging between these 2 phones you won't see the texts - iMsg uses Apple's servers not Vzn's.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rodan666,

Let's take a closer look. What type of devices are those lines that you aren't able to see? If they are iPhones and the messages are processing as iMessages, those won't be available since they process over Apple's iMessage server. Please share!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes