cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why don't I get notifications for new text messages?

Miembro

I’m on messaging and when a new text comes in it doesn’t notify it’s there unless I close the messaging app.

Another phone I observed same everything except for the upgrade from Lollypop does notify that user has received a text message while still on the same text the user is typing to and from, mine don’t.

¿Por qué?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Messaging and when a new text comes in it doesn’t notify

Community Manager
Community Manager

12411, I want to ensure the Messaging+ app is working properly for you. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. The Messaging+ application does not notify of a new message if the application is open. This is by design. You have to be out of the application in order to be notified. In order to see a person typing to and from in Messaging+, both users most be on the Verizon Wireless network and using the Messaging+ app. If the other user does not have the Messaging+ app downloaded in their device (but a different messaging app) and are not a Verizon Wireless customer, that typing message will not appear.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Messaging and when a new text comes in it doesn’t notify

Community Manager
Community Manager

12411, I want to ensure the Messaging+ app is working properly for you. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. The Messaging+ application does not notify of a new message if the application is open. This is by design. You have to be out of the application in order to be notified. In order to see a person typing to and from in Messaging+, both users most be on the Verizon Wireless network and using the Messaging+ app. If the other user does not have the Messaging+ app downloaded in their device (but a different messaging app) and are not a Verizon Wireless customer, that typing message will not appear.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta